sawgsm-forumpakistan
sawgsm-forumpakistan
sawgsm-forumpakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sawgsm-forumpakistan

ALL GSM SOLUTIONS FORUM

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to my love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shelton_btech
GSM PAKISTAN TEAM
GSM PAKISTAN TEAM

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-03

to my love Empty
PostSubject: to my love   to my love Icon_minitime10/21/2007, 2:27 pm

Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!

• If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna b right. My luv 4 u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long, but we'll win every fight.

• Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.

• The sky without stars is
like sleep without dreams
like song without music
like rose without smell
like face without smile
like ME without U!

• One day you will ask me what is more important 2 me, you or my life? I will say my life & you will leave me without realising that you are my life

• Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

• How can u tell the rain not 2 fall ven clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall ven the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love ven u exist?

• Never say u are happy when u r sad. Never say u r fine when u r not ok. Never say u feel gud when u feel bad. And never say u r alone when I m still alive.

• To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you!

• I have liked many but loved very few yet no one has been as sweet as you. I'd stand & wait in the world's longest queue just 4 the pleasure of a moment with u.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chairmanmobiles.com

to my love
Page 1 of 1